Current Affairs 2012 for IAS, Bank, PSU, SSC Exams
For aspirants who wish to crack important examination, current affairs is essential because in every competitive exam questions related to currents affairs are compulsorily asked, whether it is an examination of IAS, bank PO/clerks, PSUs, SSCs or entrance examinations like LLB, MBA, etc.
In IAS examinations in the last couple of years more than fifty percent questions were asked from current affairs in preliminary as well as mains examinations. In LLB entrance examinations (especially DU law entrance examination) it has been formally declared that questions from current affairs will be more in numbers.
No matter what the objective of an individual is, it is always helpful to develop a perspective on issues of the world.
Make use of the following Current affairs of world wide incidents for competitive exams, IAS, bank PO/clerks, PSUs, SSCs or entrance examinations like LLB, MBA, etc.
Current Affairs Latest Updates (Download as PDF File):
- Current Affairs 2012 Set 1 – Download | Mirror Link
- Current Affairs 2012 Set 2 – Download | Mirror Link
- Lokpal Bill -Historical Perspective (Download PDF – Document) | Mirror Link
- Current Affairs Set 3 – Download | Mirror Link
Please leave your comment if you find any wrong answers. Also, share what you know. For more and recent updates, please visit us often. You can also join our FaceBook page to get Free updates on Current Affairs, and latest downloads on General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- How to Train your brain
- Why It’s Important To Know Your Strengths And Weaknesses
- Foods that can Help You to Fight Cancer
- SEO Strategies for your Content
- How to take a perfect oil bath
- SAP TCode to Release Credit Block
- 6 Essential Security Tips for Windows 7
- Why Windows 10 Is ‘The Last Version Of Windows’
- SIP Vs EMI – Which is the best Investment Strategy
- Why you should sit on the floor while eating – Tamil