Company Law Notes: These notes were prepared by ANKUR GARG (A.C.S), and I am sharing them with you. Working knowledge Level is required for Company Secretary Executive on Tax Laws. Students are advised to read the relevant Bare Acts. ‘Student Company Secretary’ and ‘Chartered Secretary’ regularly for updating the knowledge.
Company Law Notes by ANKUR GARG (A.C.S) – Contents:
- AGM Provisions with Questions and Answers.
- Adjournment of Meetings
- Notice of Adjourned Meeting
- Quorum Provisions (Section 174)
- Proxy Provisions (Section 176)
- Demand for Poll (Section 179)
- Chairman’s power and casting vote
- Nomination of shares (Section 109A)
- Points on transfer of shares
- Registration of charges
- Certification of transfer (Section 112)
- Company Dividend
- Distinction between Fixed and Floating charge
- Investment held in company’s name (Section 49)
- Compulsory Resolution for postal ballot (Section 192A)
Company Law Notes – Downloads:
- Download Company Law Notes by ANKUR GARG (A.C.S)
- Practical Questions in Corporate and Other Laws for CA CWA and CS
Visit us soon for newer update on Company Law Notes, or get our updates via Facebook, Join haja.co on Facebook.