Business Partner synchronization with Customer
Is it possible to create a customer automatically in FI when u create a Business Partner from transaction BP to achieve Business Partner-Customer synchronization?
Follow step by step approaches:-
c create a number range in the customer account group
Assign the number range to the customer account group
Goto–> cross application components –>SAP business partner –> business partner –>basic settings –>number ranges and groupings–>define number range
Here define a same number range as of step 1 and then (the number range should be external because we are getting the number from FI)
Go to–> cross application components –>SAP business partner –> business partner –>basic settings –>number ranges and groupings–> define groupings and assign number ranges
Assign the number range to the account group as of step 2
Goto–> cross application components –> master data sync –> sync control –> activate PPO requests for platform objects in dialog*
enter the Sync object as BP and activate the same
Goto–> cross application components –> master data sync –> sync control –> activate sync objects
In that activate BP –> Customer and Customer –> BP options
Assuming all the other setting are done
Now if we create a BP in Collection management the customer will automatically get created in the FI. Also visit the FSCM Wiki – there is an article that covers the steps.
- Understanding Marketing Concepts with Examples
- What is Adaptive Leadership?
- Difference between Selling Concept and Marketing Concept
- How to Write a mail requesting for additional feature
- What are Management Skills?
- The Basics of Data Analytics
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences
- What Is Data Analytics? And Uses of Data Analytics in Business
- How to Protect Your Digital Profile