BSNL provide cheap GPRS to its subscriber in 2G and 3G segment. In this post I will share the APN (Mostly known as GPRS Setting).
Note: To use BSNL GPRS your main account balance should be equal to or more than Rs. 50.
How To Get GPRS Setting via SMS:
To get setting through SMS you may send following codes to 53733 (toll-free):
For GPRS Send “GPRS”
For MMS Send “MMS”
For WAP send “LIVE”
For Stream send “STREAM”
To get setting from Official site, You may visit to http://www.cellone.in or http://www.bsnl.co.in/service/mobile_gprswap.htm
If You do not get GPRS setting via SMS you may manually configure setting to your handset or modem.
Setting for GPRS, MMS, WAP and Stream:
Setting Name: BSNL GPRS (Name is required but you are free to choose according to your preference )
Access Point Name (APN): bsnlnet
Homepage: http://google.com (or of your choice)
Setting Name: BSNL MMS
Setting Name: BSNL Live
Home Page: http://bsnllive.net
For BSNL Stream:
Setting Name: BSNL Stream
Leave other settings Blank or Default to your Handset. BSNLNET can be also used for USB Modem (either 2G or 3G)
Please note that setting may vary from circle to circle. If you found any discrepancy in the setting here, You are requested to leave a comment.
- Understanding Marketing Concepts with Examples
- What is Adaptive Leadership?
- Difference between Selling Concept and Marketing Concept
- How to Write a mail requesting for additional feature
- What are Management Skills?
- The Basics of Data Analytics
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences
- What Is Data Analytics? And Uses of Data Analytics in Business
- How to Protect Your Digital Profile