BEL Test Pattern and Previous Year Question Papers
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company serving the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited) offers products and services in a wide spectrum of technology like Radars, Military Communications, Naval Systems, Electronic Warfare Systems, Telecommunications, Sound and Vision Broadcasting, Opto-Electronics, Tank Electronics, Solar Photovoltaic Systems, Embedded Software and Electronic Components. With its expertise developed over the years, the company also provides turnkey systems solutions.
Defence continues to be BEL‘s prime focus but the Company has also diversified into civilian areas. Some of the successful civilian products include the Electronic Voting Machines, Solar Powered LED-Based Traffic Signal Lights, Simputers and Set Top Boxes.
BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited) Written Test Pattern
Total number of Questions :150
- Aptitude – 30 Questions
- Technical – 120 Questions
Time Limit : 2 hours 30 Minutes
Negative Marks : 0.25 per wrong answer.
BEL Question Model:
The written test will consist of Objective type questions from basic subjects in the respective disciplines / specializations and General Aptitude. The list of candidates short-listed in the written test for interview, will tentatively appear on the BEL website on (to be announced later). They will be required to appear for an interview for final selection. The results of selection will be available on the BEL website through query mode.
Download BEL Previous Year Question Paper:
- Aptitude Questions With Answers For Time and Distance
- BEL Placement Paper General (City College Chambers of Commerce)
- BEL Placement Paper 1
- BEL Placement Paper 2
- BEL Placement Paper 3
- BEL Placement Paper and Interview Questions 1
- Download BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited) Company Profile in PDF Format.
- BEL Placement Paper Technical Electronics
- BEL Placement Papers
- CDAC Paper 2006 Part 5
- C Aptitude
- BEL Written Test Questions
Visit us soon for more updates. All the best for your exam!
- Understanding Marketing Concepts with Examples
- What is Adaptive Leadership?
- Difference between Selling Concept and Marketing Concept
- How to Write a mail requesting for additional feature
- What are Management Skills?
- The Basics of Data Analytics
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences
- What Is Data Analytics? And Uses of Data Analytics in Business
- How to Protect Your Digital Profile