The apricot fruit is the most important summer fruits due to the sweet taste of fresh, where this fruit is used in jams industry. In addition apricots contains a number of vitamins as vitamin A and C, and minerals such as phosphorus, magnesium and some acids like (citric acid). The apricot kernel contains a rich almond oil, which is used to reduce facial wrinkles and keep him young.
Benefits of Apricot Juice
- Strengthens sight.
- Useful in cases of anemia.
- Activates the body’s immune system.
- Protects against cholesterol.
- Keeps the blood vessels and prevents the emergence of diseases related to the blood system.
- Prevents severe constipation and relaxes the colon.
- Protects against prostate cancer.
- Activates the internal organs, including the spleen, liver and kidneys.
- Reduces neurological disorders that can be caused cases of nervous exhaustion and collapse.
- Protects the face from skin diseases and blisters youth.
- Understanding Marketing Concepts with Examples
- What is Adaptive Leadership?
- Difference between Selling Concept and Marketing Concept
- How to Write a mail requesting for additional feature
- What are Management Skills?
- The Basics of Data Analytics
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences
- What Is Data Analytics? And Uses of Data Analytics in Business
- How to Protect Your Digital Profile