Anna University PG Degree – Applications Invited
Tamil Nadu Common Admissions (TANCA) 2012 is administered by Anna University, Chennai on behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu.
Applications are invited for Admissions to M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan. Degree Programmes offered in the University Departments / University Colleges, Government, Government Aided Engineering Colleges, and Self Financing Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu for the seats surrendered for admission through single window (TANCA 2012) counselling.
The list of colleges and courses offered for admission through single window counselling is available in Anna University website: www.annauniv.edu/tanca2012.
TANCA 2012 APPLICATION FORM
Candidates should submit separate application for each category as given below.
1. GATE Category
- a. GATE (Engineering / Technology) category: Candidates who have a valid GATE 2012 score with qualifying marks for assistantship in the appropriate discipline of Engineering / Technology.
- b. GATE (Engineering Science (XE) / Life Science (XL) category: Candidates who have a valid GATE 2012 score with qualifying marks for assistantship in Engineering Science (XE) and Life Science (XL) papers. Candidates should have also appeared for TANCET 2012 conducted by Anna University.
2. Non-GATE category: (TANCET 2012 score only) Candidates who have appeared for TANCET 2012.
3. Sponsored category: (with TANCET 2012 score) Admission only for University Departments of Anna University, Chennai-25.
TNCA 2012 ELIGIBILITY
Candidates who have passed all the subjects in the recognised Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and obtained atleast 50 % ( 45 % in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying degree examination.
- i. with TANCET 2012 score (or)
- ii. with valid GATE 2012 score with qualifying marks prescribed for assistantship in the appropriate discipline of Engineering / Technology (or)
- iii. with valid GATE 2012 score with qualifying marks prescribed for assistantship in Engineering Science (XE) and Life Science (XL) papers along with TANCET 2012 score shall be considered for admission to M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. degree programmes.
The details of eligibility criteria for admission to M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch./ M.Plan. degree programmes are available in the ‘Information and Instructions to Candidates Booklet and also in Anna University website. PTO.
Seats are reserved for Differently Abled candidates as per the Government norms under GATE / NON-GATE categories.
TNCA 2012 Application Forms:
TNCA Application forms can be obtained in any of the three mentioned.
TNCA Application In Person:
Application form can be obtained IN PERSON by Cash / Demand Draft for Rs 500/- for General ( Rs 250/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu on production of a copy of Permanent Community Certificate card) towards registration fee at the following Institutions:
- Examination Centre, Anna University, Chennai,
- University Departments of Anna University of Technology Tiruchirappalli, BIT Campus,
- Govt. College of Technology, Coimbatore,
- Muthiaya Polytechnic, Chidambaram,
- PSNA College of Engineering & Technology, Dindigul,
- Institute of Road and Transport Technology, Erode,
- Alagappa College of Engg. & Technology, Karaikudi,
- Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai,
- Govt. Polytechnic College, Nagercoil,
- Govt. College of Engg., Salem,
- Kunthavai Naacchiyaar Govt. Arts College for Women, Thanjavur,
- Govt. College of Engg., Tirunelveli,
- Thanthai Periyar Govt. Institute of Technology, Vellore,
- University College of Engineering, Villupuram,
- Kamaraj College of Engg., Virudhunagar.
TNCA Application By Post:
Application form can also be obtained by post by sending a Demand Draft for ` 600/- for general (` 350/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu by enclosing a copy of Permanent Community Certificate card), (includes postal charges) along with a requisition letter and an address slip written in capital letters from
Chennai – 600 025.
TNCA Application – Registration Through Internet:
The candidates can also register through internet by logging on to www.annauniv.edu/tanca2012
The procedure for registration is available in the website.
Counseling date will be intimated to the individuals through a call letter and will also be published in Anna University, Chennai website.
- i. Commencement of issue of application form 16.07.2012
- ii. Last date for issue of application form 27.07.2012
- iii. Last date for submission of filled-in application 30.07.2012
The filled-in application should reach
Chennai 600 025.
On or before 30.07.2012 by 5.30 p.m. Applications received after the due date and time will not be considered at any cost.
For more enquiries contact Telephone Nos. 044 – 2235 8265, 2235 8266, 2235 8267.
- Understanding Marketing Concepts with Examples
- What is Adaptive Leadership?
- Difference between Selling Concept and Marketing Concept
- How to Write a mail requesting for additional feature
- What are Management Skills?
- The Basics of Data Analytics
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences
- What Is Data Analytics? And Uses of Data Analytics in Business
- How to Protect Your Digital Profile