When install the Windows 10 Technical Preview in a Virtual PC or a Oracle Virtual Box, you will get the following error message after the Windows logo
Your PC needs to restart.
Please hold down the power button.
Error Code: 0x0000005c
It seems as if the 32 Bit edition is not as stable as the 64 Bit. I believe Microsoft is trying to migrate away from 32 bit.
Try installing the 64 bit edition on the Virtual Machine. Of course this is on a newer machine so I suspect this might be one reason for the ease of install.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- How to Train your brain
- Why It’s Important To Know Your Strengths And Weaknesses
- Foods that can Help You to Fight Cancer
- SEO Strategies for your Content
- How to take a perfect oil bath
- SAP TCode to Release Credit Block
- 6 Essential Security Tips for Windows 7
- Why Windows 10 Is ‘The Last Version Of Windows’
- SIP Vs EMI – Which is the best Investment Strategy
- Why you should sit on the floor while eating – Tamil